The Circular Stapler is applied for creation of
End-to-End and End-to-Side intraluminal anastomosis for the alimentary tract in
both open and laparoscopic surgeries. Depending on the thickness of the tissue
and the size of the tube, the staple is titanium in the form of two staggered
rows. Circular Stapler is used for end-to-end trans-anal colorectal anastomosis
and end-to-side Esophagogastrostomy.
- Smooth, ergonomic, ‘Lip Free’ anvil design.
- EndoSteerTM CSL range features 520mm
total working length and is available in all sizes.
- High strength and quality non-reflective
polycarbonate materials featuring special anti-slip
- properties for reliability and improved
- All models available with standard or conical
- Matt black working shaft to avoid reflections.
- Staple compression gauge to ensure accurate
staple formation to suit variable tissue thickness.
- Every staple and staple housing is inspected and
photographed using computer-controlled imaging to ensure position and integrity
- Circumferential blade mounting and blade pushing
mechanism ensures accuracy and consistent cutting action.